Saturday, May 12, 2007

I'm off

Well, I am heading out to the airport in a few hours and am SO excited to embark on this journey. This will be my first time to Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand, and my first time blogging. Thanks to my world-traveling students, I've been fast-forwarded into the real world by starting this online journal. I'm also looking forward to chronicling my experiences as part of my interest in studying the influence of international experiences on students.

I haven't been to this area of the world in 12 years, when my family and I visited the Philippines. I can't wait to explore, meet the people, experience the cultures, etc. Our first stop - after a 20 hour flight w/a stop over in Taipei: Kuala Lumpur... I'm looking forward to some good sight-seeing in the city and surrounding areas (Petronas Towers and the Batu Caves).


3 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing your story with us faith. i am so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have such an awesome time! I wish I could be on this adventure with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAITH! I am so sorry I missed your call, but best of luck! This is going to be an amazing journey and I cant wait to hear/read all your wonderful stories! I also want to see pics! Take care and I miss ya much!

    -Daniel

    ReplyDelete