Friday, January 7, 2011

On our way....

The time has finally arrived! After a great farewell meal with the Everetts, and a tearful goodbye with little Abigail, we are now at SFO eagerly awaiting our flight. Not that we need any more reasons to know that this is going to be an amazing experience, but we got the last two business class upgrades for our flight at a super great price! I have a feeling the extra legroom and seat room, and cocktails will help us sleep well on the red-eye.

I love the travel butterflies I get before any big adventure but this time is so different. It is by far the longest and biggest journey I have yet to experience and I am so looking forward to each moment of discovery along the way. For now, taking care of some last minute online things and getting ready to relax on our way to paradise.

1 comment: